萃取率與濃度 Extraction Rate and Strength Concentration

 萃取率與濃度 是不一樣的,萃取率是咖啡熟豆被萃取出來的比率;濃度是一杯咖啡中含有咖啡水溶性物質的比率。

The extraction rate is different from the strength concentration. The extraction rate is the ratio of the roasted coffee beans to be extracted; the strength concentration is the ratio of the water-soluble substances contained in a cup of coffee.

 

咖啡熟豆能被萃取出的水溶性滋味物質,約只佔熟豆的30%,其餘70%是屬於無法溶解的纖維質。並不是把30%都萃取出來就會是一杯好喝的咖啡,因為咖啡中也有不好喝的水溶性物質,常聽到的金杯準則,就是經過大眾近萬份試喝調查中歸納出來的,當萃取率在18%~22%之間,配合一杯咖啡的濃度在1.15%~1.55%之間時,會是大眾覺得好喝的咖啡。

The water-soluble taste substances that can be extracted from roasted coffee beans account for only about 30% of the beans, and the remaining 70% are insoluble fibers. It doesn’t mean that extracting 30% of the coffee will make a delicious cup of coffee, because there are also unpleasant water-soluble substances in coffee beans. The golden cup rule that we often heard is summed up after nearly 10,000 tasting surveys by the public. When the extraction rate is between 18% and 22%, and the strength concentration of a cup of coffee is between 1.15% and 1.55%, it will be a delicious coffee that the public thinks.

 

│延伸閱讀:手沖咖啡黃金比例
│Futher reading:Perfect Pour-Over Coffee Golden Ratio

 


推薦商品:

    

✔ 堅持新鮮烘焙 ✔ 堅持篩豆 再烘焙 ✔ 堅持使用莊園咖啡
➤ 專業烘焙帶出咖啡多元又豐沛的個性
➤ CQI Q Grader咖啡品質鑑定師,親自杯測品鑑,為您把關每一杯咖啡
➤ 單一莊園咖啡 具風味、層次佳

✔ Stick to fresh roasting ✔ Stick to sieving and roasting ✔ Stick to estate coffee
➤ Professional roasting brings out the diverse and rich personality of coffee
➤ CQI Q Grader coffee quality appraisers, personally cupping and evaluate, check every cup of coffee for you
➤ Single-origin coffee with good flavor and structures


歡迎到JC咖啡逛逛

已加入購物車
已更新購物車
網路異常,請重新整理